By using or accessing this website or providing Personal Data to The Business of Being Visible, or using or accessing our Services, or attending any of our events–such as webinars or training sessions–you consent and agree to BoBV’s privacy practices and the provisions.
If you are a visitor to our website (“Visitor”), or if you schedule one or more appointments using our online calendar service, you may provide Personal Data (e.g., name, address, telephone number, email address and company name) directly to us by completing a form such as the ScheduleOnce appointment reservation.
We may use Personal Data you provide to us to create an account, fulfill your request for a demo, subscribe you to marketing communications, reply to your contact request, to process billing if you are a Client, or to otherwise take action related to the purpose for which you supplied it. Our marketing communications may include contacting you further by email, e.g., to further contact you regarding your interest in our Services.
We will never use for our own marketing or other purposes any Personal Data contained within the Client Content we store and process.
General Data Protection Regulation (EU) (GDPR)
Effective May 25, 2018
Your Individual Rights Under the GDPR. If you are an individual data subject entitled to the protections of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the following information describes additional rights you have with regard to your Personal Data, subject to certain exceptions:
- The right of access. You have the right to access the Personal Data which has been collected concerning you, and to exercise that right easily and at reasonable intervals, in order to be aware of, and verify, the lawfulness of the processing.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to obtain from the data controller and without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- The right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”). In certain circumstances, you may have a broader right to the erasure of Personal Data that we hold about you – for example if it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was originally collected. Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes, to complete transactions, or to comply with our legal obligations.
- The right to restrict processing. You may have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances (for example, where you believe that the Personal Data we hold about you is inaccurate or unlawfully held).
- The right to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to be provided with your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format and to request that we transfer the Personal Data to another data controller without hindrance.
- The right to object to processing. You may have the right to request that B0BV stop processing your Personal Data and/or to stop sending you marketing communications.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling. You may have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as research and development, marketing and promotion of our Services, fraud prevention and to protect our or our Clients’ legal rights and interests.
- We Will Never Sell Your Personal Data for Marketing Purposes. We will never sell your Personal Data to any third party, except in the event of a sale, merger, corporate reorganization or other business consolidation or similar transaction, where user information may be among the transferred assets or disclosed information (in which case you will be notified via email or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Data, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Data).